Basic information regarding the processing of personal data:
- Data administrator
Jakub Zychowicz Na Niby Studio, ul. Wadowicka 12, 30-415 Krakow (hereinafter referred to as Na Niby Studio).
- Contact details
Na Niby Studio can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +48 12 3780047 or in writing: Jakub Zychowicz Na Niby Studio, ul. Wadowicka 12, 30-415 Kraków.
- Purpose of processing and legal basis for processing:
a. Your data will be processed in order to provide additional information regarding the offer from Na Niby Studio. Providing data is voluntary and allows you to obtain commercial information – the legal basis for data processing is your consent, provided that this consent has been granted by you, in the event of failure to provide it the personal data will not be processed for this purpose.
b. Your data will be processed in order to provide our services – the legal basis for data processing is your consent, provided that this consent has been granted by you, in the event of failure to provide it the personal data is not processed for this purpose.
c. Your data will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process for a given position – the legal basis for data processing is your consent in the recruitment documents sent to us (application for a given position). If you do not give your consent, your personal information will not be processed for this purpose.
- The period during which your personal data will be stored, except for situations in which their processing is related to the execution of the order, is 3 years or until you withdraw your consent to its processing.
- Recipients of data
Your data may be transferred to entities that process personal data on Na Niby Studio’s request, in particular to IT service providers and accounting offices – where such entities will process the provided data on the basis of an agreement with Na Niby Studio and only in accordance with Na Niby Studio’s orders.
- Data transmission outside the European Economic Area:
Your data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
- Rights of the Data Subject:
You have the right to:
- access your data
- demand the rectification of your data
- demand the removal of your data
- request for data processing restrictions,
- withdraw your consent for data processing,
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data in a file of commonly used format from Na Niby Studio
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
In order to comply with the above-mentioned rights, please contact Na Niby Studio. This can be done by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
- Voluntary data provision
Providing personal data for the purposes of receiving an offer, complaint or recruitment is voluntary, but failure to do so will make it impossible to perform the above-mentioned activities.
- Data protection measures taken:
a. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and its storage takes place on our secured servers.
b. We respect the right to privacy and take care of data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is implemented on our website.
c. We control access to all data, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
c. On our website we use the following cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of our website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website; cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
d. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
Krakow, June 6, 2018